Friday, February 19, 2010

My best 22-twenty two everrr!!

Well, I know that my birthday has passed for 2 months..making me 22tahun n 2 bulan rite now…huh! How time flies kan….But, this was the best birthday ever for me…;-)


The night before my birthday, my parents sebok call kate nak datang kolej bagi buku asb, pelik! Cuz, baru siang tu diorang anta i balik kolej…ape kejadahnye ni?? Tapi still x suspect pape g cuz I forgot that esoknye tu my birthday…My mom bagi alasan yg x brape boley blah..haha!: “Ni haaa..ayah kamu nak bagi buku ASB, kamu da 22taun, boley pegang buku tu sendiri da”…and I was like..:”Okay2..” tanpa bepikir panjang tapi dapat rase unsur2 kepelikan disitu…apekah??


Then, I went to meet my parents, n atira was there too..masuk Naza, they hand me a paper bag and I was screaming like craziiieeee…huwaaaa, present for me….!!! X sangke tol la…huh…and yes I’ve got a new white charming darling cerruti watch from my parents! Tenkiuuu…sy sukeeeeee sgggtttt;-)

<3..



And then a week after my birthday, my lovely frens throw a surprise burfday partey for the december babies- Me, Kmey & Bada…sgt terharuuu hokey…we went to d’Agrotek Garden Resort, Bkt Ampang which is a superb dining place…sgt privacy, sgt canteks surroundingnye (ade sungai), tip top service…highly recommended laa…;-)

I thought it was just a casual dinner for me n my frens, but boy… I was soOOoo Wrongggg!!! Dengan surprise Bday cake n surprise acoustic band performing for us…Lagu die nyanyi sgt sedap buat haku na nanges jerk..huhu..;p..Owh..that was a very-very beauutiFUUULL nite for me..;-)..Thanks Miza, Daya n Ida..luv u guys always;-)


bada, me n mza going thru d menu..


daya n kmey..notice sungai at d back x?




d sungai..sgt canteekk!




our deliciouuusss food..sedap...mm..;-)




enjoying the moment...;-)



here come the cokolate cake..*> <*



upacara memotong kek..



here come d best part..d acoustic live band sang for us..besh!!



d excited birthday gals...sumpah terharuuu sgt!!hehe..



d pressie..so sweet la kowrg ni...;-)



beautifull nite~..U guys made my day..;-)



*and thanks to that special sumone for d lovely gifts..sy suke larrr..hehe;-)


till then, love u all always...muah<3...


................................

<3


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment