Saturday, November 14, 2009

window shopping..;-)

OK..i know that i don't blog a lot lately..dis is due to my malassness utk memblog plus d exam week that i'm having rite now..huhu...cepat la abes exam ni..haku x larat da..

Neway, i come across dis baju when i was 'window shoppiing' at OU...pls note tha 'window shopping' kerna pade akhir2 sem duit jpa telah abess gare2 shopping x hengat pade awal sem..huhuhu;p..



from forever 21...nice kann??


n so after that, i grab a bite at this reaallyy2 delicious waffle...d toppings are vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup...heaven!!!



sedaaaapppp!!!

Seriously i need to get back on my diet.....i've been eating a lot of McD and KFC lately, and a lot of nasi lemak at cafe kolej...Owh...pls22..enuff of bad food already...
Ceh..cakap jer berkobar2..kalo makan da depan mate..terliurr gak kan...huhu;p

Anyway pls pray for my success in the exam..;-)





......................................................
<3



Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

dah pray dah. I heard your cf paper susah. hopefully you'll get through.

p.s drpd kyong sebok shopping, baek la kyong bg amad hadiah. I saw this guess watch that costs 564 and I was seriously considering about buying it. only after I knocked my head that I realize your and athirah's innate watch-addict has rubbed against me. Not cool.

Post a Comment