Wednesday, March 25, 2009

of friends n family...



Ow...it's been a long time since my last blog..huhu..thank god i finished all the presentation for this sem but still 2 assignments r still on the process...chaiyok2!

Oh well anyway, juz wanna update my weekend activity last week...hehe..
All of mi familia except epit went to shah alam to send amed back to intec...
I luv being with them, especially wen my bro n sis is around...we can be like so kepoh2 n talk preppy things and still laughs at stupid joke that x de la klaka sgt pon...huhu;p but still it was fun having them around...hihi...not to forget to see my mom n dad..luv u both till bits!

We have our makan2 at Pak Ali Kopitiam in Ole-ole shah alam..
mamito n ayahto...luv u both...;-)


me n amed...hehe bercahaya lah...wink2...


chobieyku...d lawakest d most..huhu;p

us!! jeng2..



it's me...

Then, later at nite i went to bowling with my friends daya n kmey at MV...
Owh, d scene kat citu cam da serupa zouk club jew...huhu...seriously...
anyway, we have fun....n i won the battle..hehe;-)



meeh in action...huish...




walaaa....begaya giler daya catwalk...wuuut wuuttt....!

HeE.. Love having the one you trust around especially if its family n frenss....
Cayang kamu semuaa....;-)


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment